One Woman's Quest

The everyday journey of one woman trying to balance life, love, family, and career.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A committment of sorts!

Good news! I received the committment letter on friday. Sort of. It has a couple of contingencies, one being the explanation about past due accounts, one of which was late car payments that s.o cosigned for someone else back in the day. He kept that a secret from me until it was too late, now we're paying for it. When will people learn, NEVER CO-SIGN FOR ANYONE! NEVER! All it does is effect your credit in a negative way. NOTHING good ever comes from it. sheesh!

Another thing we have to explain is the $6,000 that was deposited into our account, I guess they wanna make sure all the funds are legitimate. S.O. has to find the check stub for that one, so we'll see how that goes...

Well I'm off to start my ps for Seton Hall, I said I was gonna do that all weekend long now I have no weekend left...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home